Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break and Sunshine

For spring break, my mom took me and the kids with her on a whirlwind trip to Utah. The car ride down there was a little rough; 12 hours stretched into 14 because of antsy kids and several unplanned stops at McDonald's playplaces to stretch legs. We stopped in Logan first and visited with my Uncle Greg and family and Grandpa and Karen. I was a little paranoid having my active 3 year old in my Grandpa's house (it is a beautiful house and full of gorgeous things just waiting to be broken!), but he did pretty well. Karen invited her kids and grandkids over for dinner while we were there so Kadin got to play with some other kids his age. It was crowded and a little crazy, but so much fun!

After Logan, we went down to Provo to visit the three boys. We were a little frustrated because the snow that wasn't supposed to be there had followed us from Logan to Provo! I was so tired of being cold!!!! We had a great time going out to dinner with the boys, Molly and Hyrum. Everyone came over to our hotel and hung out with us for a while. It was so fun to have everyone together. It was also great to watch my cute little brother Jordan and his fiance Molly together; they are so cute and I am so excited for the two of them!

After another quick stop in Logan, we headed back for home. The ride home went a little bit better, but I still am in no hurry to jump back in a car for an extended period of time with those two kids! They are great kids, but neither one of them travels well. Looks like we'll be sticking close to home for a while!

Fun Videos from our trip:

Kadin and Grandma Theurer playing ball


Kadin playing with Uncle Ben at Apex offices

1 comment:

Michaelangelo said...

Let me know next time you come to Utah! I would love love love to see you & your cute kids!