Saturday, February 2, 2008

My first Official Blog!!!!

I haven't even been blogging for a full minute and I've already looked at my title and said "That's lame!" I feel like there is an expectation for blogs to be profound or life changing or even mildly amusing and I have the feeling that mine will be none of those. Probably full of stories about my boring yet crazy life with an energetic almost 2 year old boy and my own internal struggle. Normally you would think that would be a metaphor for some deep emotional issues, a struggle with the profound truths of the universe . . . . nope. Not quite that intense. My own internal struggle is just that; my body is confused and at war with itself. Instead of trying to eradicate foreign bodies like germs or viruses, my immune system is trying to get rid of my lungs and sinuses. Fairly inconvinient since breathing is a fairly important part of life. But we're learning how to work with it and every day we figure out something that helps or hurts . . . .both of which are excellent things to know!
So this could very well end up as a whining spot for my crappy days and you could get caught up reading stories about my son that you have probably heard a million other times about a million other children, but what the heck?

No comments: