Friday, February 8, 2008

Not quite the right idea


So Kadin is more than thrilled about his new potty; he gets very excited whenever we go by the bathroom and he sees it. He tells everyone that comes over about it and would probaby haul it everywhere around the house if I would let him. But he hasn't really figured out what it is for. So far it has been a stepping stool, a place to stash his plastic monkeys and most amusingly, the pee-pee catcher (is there a technical or correct term for that part of a potty?) has become a hat. Jeremy was pretty mortified when I showed him that picture, but I assured him (and all of you) that it had never been used, other than the aforementioned uses, so it was perfectly clean.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chelsea - I gotta get one of those potty's if notthe pot purpose I can certainly see the value in the hat!!

Dad

Andi Sherwood said...

Very funny. :) Justis put our potty seat around his neck and wore it like a necklace. :) I like the hat idea. Makes him look quite Johnny Appleseadish. :)

:)

Cari said...

Too cute. Hey no one ever said potty training was easy, they just said it would be worth it! ha!