Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kind of a letdown

I had kind of a disappointment tonight. Because I don't have a ton of time to just sit down and scrapbook, I have been putting together a page in pieces. I found a picture of a really cute page that I wanted to copy. I knew exactly what picture from my files I was going to use on the pages and how I was going to change things from the original to match my theme and colors and everything. So I did all the little pieces slowly in whatever five minutes I could find. It was a page for my high school book so I had all these red, silver and blue stars that I had punched out and inked the edges and then when I put them all together, I was expecting the result to be like "WOW" that turned out really good, but instead it was like "huh . . . that looks ok, I guess". Not horrible, but not as good as I hoped for the work that went into it.
Not a very exciting or earth-shattering post and most of you are probably reading this going, "and she's upset because?????" I know it's like the smallest thing in the world to get my feathers ruffled about and I probably won't even care in the morning, but for this minute, I'm disappointed. :(

2 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

I hate it when I have a picture of something in my head and I work hard on it and it doesn't end up the way I wanted it too... unfortunately it happens all the time!! I'm sure your page looks just fine- fabulous compared to the way I scrapbook!

Andi Sherwood said...

Cute post. I'm sorry it turned out so-so. :) I know it's especially frustrating when you don't have a lot of time and finally get it done. :)

:)