Thursday, April 3, 2008

Joy of accomplishment!

Some days I look around the house and see dishes in the sink, toys everywhere, and laundry spilling out of the closet door and wonder "Where did the day go and what exactly did I do all day?" Then I remember that most days are spent in immeasurable but important things like singing "popcorn popping" 32 times, playing hide-and-seek, pushing a swing at the park and splashing in the tub. But there are some days when it is nice to have something concrete accomplished at the end of the day. This is my accomplishment for today . . . I finally got my scrapbooking space organized and clean! For a long time I have just been pushing stuff around, kind of making space when I find the time to do something. But for the last little while I have been steadily working at getting things organized and put in specific place so I can find everything I want. I am so happy! Now I (almost) don't want to do anything in there so I don't mess it up again!


(And yes, that bright yellow glow in the background really is the color of our wall. Jeremy's pick!)

2 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

Yea for you! And I like the color. :)

:)

Michaelangelo said...

I love the yellow! I hear you about wondering what I did all day and what happened to the house. Right now I'm just praying that no one comes over!! Every room is totally destroyed... amazing how that happens. yesterday it was clean, mopped, looking good. Today=total disaster. You've motivated me to get back to organizing. Thanks!