Monday, April 21, 2008

Take a peek

So we made it through the pictures with our realtor (the hardest part was keeping Kadin out of the pictures; he was convinced that she was really there to photograph him!) and we are officially on the market! So if you're interested, take a peek at our listing and see what our house looks like. Go to rmls.com and in the number search enter 8038942. We are not crazy about the pictures that she took, kind of wierd angles and we're not sure that it shows our house to the best advantage, but we'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

Wow you guys have a beautiful house! The pictures are a little funny though, I agree. Instead of taking a picture of Kadin's room it's a picture of the rocking chair, and your room is a picture of the bookcase, and the laundry (I think) is closed doors. It looks good though! I love the landscaping.

Good luck!

Miriam said...

I agree with the previous comment about the pictures. They don't really show the house off too well, more like your furnishings which aren't even part of the house. But from what I can tell it is really cute, so jealous of the fenced in yard!

Andi Sherwood said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you. I hope it goes well and relatively painless. :)