Sunday, April 20, 2008

Must-see Boob-fest!

Jeremy and I just finished watching "Lars and the Real Girl" and I LOVED IT! Devin found it a while ago, some indie movie that only played in the Fox Tower downtown. He went with my mom and Ben and they all loved it. So I started watching it yesterday and finished it tonight and fell in love with it too.
The premise is about Lars bringing home his girlfriend; a fake, plastic woman, Bianca. No one knows what to do, but the people of the town really step it up and open their minds and hearts to Lars and Bianca. There are so many heartwarming moments through the whole show and by the end I was in tears (it doesn't take me a lot to get there!). It is so sweet and just shows how good people can be. I totally whole-heartedly recommend this to anyone, you could sit down and watch this with your 80 year old grandma and not be embarrassed! It is FABULOUS!

1 comment:

Michaelangelo said...

Sounds like a good one. I'll have to see if I can Netflix it :) Thanks for the recommendation. The last good/funny movie we saw was "Dan in Real Life" although the whole thing was very awkward, my husband and I both enjoyed it, which is a rare thing!