Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back to normal . . . almost

After a completely yucky week for everyone in our house, I am glad to say that we are well on the way to being healthy again. Kadin had been running a fever since Monday and we have both been fighting a cough and sniffles. As a result, we have been couch/bed potatoes for the whole week because neither of us felt up to doing much of anything. I think I have seen enough "Curious George" to last me a lifetime! Thankfully, Kadin woke up this morning (after sleeping in until 9, yeah for me!!!) much more his happy little self and when I took his temperature it was back to normal! We're not totally together yet, both of us are still sniffing and hacking a bit, but we are back to functional!!!!



I know he's sick when he just lays down on the floor and falls asleep on his own. I was making dinner and he got really quiet. I went to go look for him and found him asleep on the floor in front of the couch.



This is how Kadin was for most of this week, laying down miserable on the couch. My poor monkey!

1 comment:

Michaelangelo said...

It's so sad to see him sick! But at the same time, at least he was calm and low-energy at the same time as you were, so you weren't sick and chasing around a toddler! Glad you're both feeling better.

Chelsea, have you read The Goose Girl? I highly recommend it if you haven't. :)