Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Amazed at myself

It's only Tuesday and I am already kicking butt at getting everything on my "to-do" list crossed off! I am very nearly packed, just little bits and pieces to pull together. My laundry pile is at an all time low, I think just one more load until it is down to just the clothes we are wearing right now! I got most of the errand running done, getting the extras we'll need for our trip and stocking up on Kadin essentials like milk and diapers. Now all that is left is one more doctor's appointment (the first two went great, got the thumbs-up on both accounts), final packing and getting the house cleaned up! I could make it through this week without going completely insane!

2 comments:

Cari said...

wahoo.. your doing better than me! My list keeps getting bigger... how does that work?

Michaelangelo said...

Great work! The never ending laundry pile (mountain) is what gets me all the time. Yuck. I really wouldn't mind it if it weren't so constant!! Yay for good Dr appointments! And getting all the errands run... yesterday I took 4 kids grocery shopping (3 of my own, 1 nephew who's here for the week, so I had ages 4, 3, 2 and 4 months). That was entertaining :)