Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mysteries of the Universe

How is it that someone as cute as this . . .
makes something as disgusting as this?!?!?!?!?!
Kylee is a constant fountain of urp-age; all day, every day. This is whole new territory for me, Kadin rarely spit up and when he did it was a polite little dribble that barely made it past his chin. Kylee, on the other hand, has mastered nearly every kind of spit-up you can imagine: dribble, spout, projectile . . . let your imagination run wild! And it's not just after she eats, it is ALL the time. Sometimes she is clean for a couple hours after she eats and then out of nowhere, with no provocation . . . URP! She and I both go through about three shirts a day (I should probably just start stapling burp cloths to my shoulder). She has tons of cute clothes, but no one will ever see them because they are always hidden under her gigantic bibs (which somehow can't contain all the urp this little girl has in her). All I can say is YUCK!




4 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

Wow. I think that is all you can say. WOW!

:)

Cari said...

She is too cute--- and dont worry Ethan does the same thing when
jacob never spit up this much either, and Ethan is 5 mo... I hope it gets better. lol. I just stopped getting ready cause I am vomit covered 24/7. Such is the life of a mom! Hope all is well!

Michaelangelo said...

Oh my goodness that is so much spit! You're going to have to invest in a carpet cleaner :) Or just replace your carpets when the kids grow up!
Such a cute little girl though! Love those little cheeks!

Becky said...

Goodness! that is a lot of urp for such a little lady! My Kate used to be that way too. Except it was only on my sister. I swear everytime she held her she got covered.
Good thing they are so cute!