Sunday, June 14, 2009

Not much to report

It's been a LONG time since I have posted on here! Everytime I go to post something, I think about what to write and decide that everything is to boring. Even now when I think back on what we have been doing lately, there is nothing post-worthy.

Oh, well I guess I can think of a one thing. Opus Interactive (Jeremy's work) has been doing some reorganization and restructuring of the employees and in the process, Jeremy got a promotion! He is now VP of Sales and Operations (I hope I got that right!). He is really excited about the opportunity to help steer and build the company; I know he is going to do great! Congratulations to him!!!

Other than that, we have been pretty low-key lately. We have some fun stuff coming up in the next month or so. I am really excited to head to the beach with lots of family to celebrate the 4th of July and then we fly out to Utah to see Jordan get married. I am still amazed that my little brother is getting married . . . guess he's not so little anymore! I am thrilled to have another female added to the Theurer ranks (we will still be outnumbered, but every little bit helps) and I think Molly and Jordan are so great together! I am so excited for the two of them.

3 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

Chelsea, I would love love LOVE to see you when you come to Utah (and all your family too!) Let me know when and where and I'll make it happen!! WOW, I can't believe Jordan is getting married. He was just the little kid at the drama practices... time flies!

Congrat's on the promotion too- that's great!

Andi Sherwood said...

Congrats to Jeremy and Jordan. We are so excited to go to the beach with you! We are exterminating the house from the bugs - the ones that make you sick. :) hehehe :) Hope we are all healthy so we can be together. :)

Julie said...

Congrats to Jeremy.