Sunday, August 8, 2010

Revamp and restart

The past couple days I have been listening to some digital scrapbooking podcasts in the car while I run errands and one of them was about incorporating blogging into digital scrapbooking. It really made me think about my poor neglected blog and why I started it in the first place. I have tried different ways of keeping a journal and it always ends up shoved in the back of a drawer or an unopened file on my computer. But for the same reason that I started scrapbooking, journaling is important to me. I want to remember. I want to hang on to all the little moments that make life was it is; the hilarious things that Kadin says out of the blue, the new things that Kylee learns each day, the frustrations of being a stay-at-home mom. So I am revamping my blog and restarting with my resolution to keep writing. I'm hoping that the accountability of having other people read what I write will help me keep up with it!!!!

1 comment: