Thursday, August 12, 2010

Picking Blueberries




Today my mom and I took the kids to pick some blueberries and it was a great time. Kadin got really into it and was very careful about only picking the blue ones (he reminded my mom and me about this fact several times). Kylee was a little bit more impatient with the whole affair, faily interested in the buckets at the beginning but then pitching a fit and tossing them around (losing several handfuls of blueberries in the process).

I am trying to play around with my camera a little more and take more "artistic" and interesting pictures rather than just the standard shot. I was inspired by my sister-in-law, Molly, on our family vacation. She takes amazing pictures and tried to give my mom and me a short tutorial on how to take better pictures and use all the tricky functions on our cameras. It's one of my goals to learn how to use my camera more; since Jeremy got me such a great one, I might as well learn how to use it! I am also playing around some in Picasa to edit them differently. Once I get comfortable there, maybe I'll work my way up to PSE . . . we'll see. I'm still a little intimidated from playing around with the trial version. I'll get there!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: