Wednesday, April 9, 2008

by the way . . .

Just thought I would let you all know that Jeremy has his own blog too. He is doing something kind of cool, at least I think so. His blog is snappynewday.com and instead of writing about his life, he chooses a quote from Mr. Rogers (a personal hero in our family) and talks about what that quote means to him. Check it out; I think he's got some pretty great things on there!

After all the deep thoughts this morning, Kadin provided the usual comic relief tonight. I got him out of the tub as usual and let him run around in the buff while I was mopping up the lake he created with his splashing. He stopped running and started tinkling on the floor. Seeing a "teaching moment" I grabbed him and plopped him on the potty. "This is where we go pee-pee" I said, and turned my back for a second to grab the towel and get the last bits of water. I didn't expect anything to happen, peeing or otherwise, but I was wrong. In the time I was turned around, Kadin stood up on the potty and just as I turned to look at him and figure out what was going on, he continued the tinkle he had previously began; from the potty to the floor. At least we're in the vicinity!

2 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

Kids are so funny!

Andi Sherwood said...

That is funny. :) At least it wasn't on carpet. :)

:)