Saturday, June 14, 2008

ABC tag

ABC Tag
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Jeremy
C-Cake or Pie: Depends on the day, but most of the time I would have to go with pie. Mmmmm, cherry, lemon meringue, does cheesecake count as pie? Too many choices!!!!
D- Day of the Week: Saturday. Jeremy gets to be home and hopefully we get to do fun things!
E- Essential Item: All of my prescriptions, it's lame, but I would never want to go back to life before them
F- Favorite Color: Red.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms.
H-Home town: Beaverton Oregon
I- Indulgences: Scrapbooking supplies and totally useless TV shows.
J- January or July?: July.
K-Kids: 1 very active and very adorable 2 year old
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: May 16, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges (but they have to be sweet, not super sour)
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders (I used to watch them all afternoon waiting for Jeremy to come home and kill them)
Q- Quote: Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful
R- Reason To Smile: An amazing husband who is picking up my slack while I feel yucky!
S- Season: Fall; there is nothing like the fall colors in Oregon
T- Tag Three: Lisa, Annie and Cari
U- Unknown fact about me: Most of the stuff people don't know about me I think we would all be happier keeping it that way!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Really? We have to put it that way? But animal oppresor all the way (if you have ever had my dad's ribs you would never be able to go vegetarian!)
W- Worst Habit: (that I'm going to admit on a public forum!) Reading when I shouldn't be (I would go with that one too Andi!)
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds; I've had a few and always get to see cool things like my heart and babies!
Y-Your favorite food: Right now, not a whole lot, being sick doesn't make food very appealing and I am having a hard time remembering the last time something sounded good!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

2 comments:

Cari said...

Thanks for all the fun insights. And yes, I will post a new post of ABC tag....soon.. thanks! :)Hope your feeling better.

Michaelangelo said...

How are you doing Chelsea?