Friday, June 6, 2008

Little laughs

You know you have medical issues when:
- your medical file takes three file folders and a rubber band to keep it together
- you have the phone number for your pharmacy memorized, but have trouble remembering your husband's work number (maybe this just means I'm a bad wife!)
- When you go to the pharmacy, the pharmacist sees you coming and has your prescription ready before you even get to the counter
- You know the names and ages of the lab technician's grand kids

Just a few of the funny moments I have come across in the last few years. If you can't laugh about it . . . what's the point?

2 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

I'm so glad you can laugh at it Chelsea!! Here I am complaining to my husband that I have a little cold..... Hope you feel better!

Sarah and Doug said...

Hey Chelsea- House prices down here average about 250,000, but that doesnt mean there aren't a lot out there less than that, but there are a lot out here that are more than that so it evens out! How is your home doing on the market?