Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun Find

My Mom got invited to join this website www.goodreads.com, kind of like a Facebook for book freaks! I have been clicking like crazy finding all these great books I had read and books that I want to read! If you love to read and want to find out what everyone else is reading and talk about what you're reading, check it out! Let me know if you sign up and then we can connect as "friends" and see what each other is reading. Pretty fun I think, but then I am the epitome of book freak!

3 comments:

Miriam said...

I love that site too...I'm adding you as a friend. I'm always looking for good books to read and this just helps fuel the fire.

Good luck with potty training. I so don't even want to go there yet. I hope he gets it down before the new baby comes. Spending $40 a week on diapers is not cool!

Miriam said...

ok, well I can't find you. There are like a million Chelseas. So, you can add me. I'm sure the list of Miriams is much shorter. :)

From The Heart said...

I just got on but I couldn't find you.... so you find me :)