Tuesday, August 19, 2008

mid-pregnancy blah

I am laying here taking a load off while Kadin sleeps and just feeling "blah"! I'm at that point where I don't quite feel pregnant all the time, I just feel fat! My normal pants stopped fitting a while ago and I can't find any maternity pants that feel good. If I didn't look like such a schlump I would hang around in sweat pants all the time! I miss putting on a pair of jeans and just thinking "Ok, these make me feel like I look good!" Now it's just, "which pair makes me look the least bad?" Isn't the second trimester supposed to be the easy one?

On the happy side of things, I've started to feel little flutter kicks in my tummy. It's pretty fun when it all becomes real and I can start to feel the person growing in there. Can't wait until the 27th when we get the ultrasound and we can see he/she/it as a real baby instead of a peanut!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I am in my third trimester and still feel the same you do. But I know how it feels to finally get to the point where you realize your body is not your own anymore. luckily you had to just wait till the second trimester to sport the maternity clothes. I have been wearing them the whole time!:) Check out Ross, they have (at least here) a really good selection of comfy cheap clothes for pregnancy. I go to the juniors dept and buy large in the babydoll type of tshirts and those work nicely too. Cant wait to hear what you are having.... a week away right? Love ya, hope all is well.