Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WOO-HOO

A moment of celebration! One fully completed journaling page, complete with chipboard letters, painting, stiching and handwriting (the part I HATE HATE HATE to do). It's simple, clean and I love it!

Another page in progress, coming along super cute and faster than I anticipated. I may actually blow my old record out of the water and complete two page layouts in a week! I am unstoppable!

My craft room is a total disaster again . . . . the price one must pay for creativity!

Pictures to come soon

1 comment:

Jeff and aimie said...

You sound like me. At least you have a craft room.. my kitchen table is normally covered before i am done. I want to see pictures. I am working on a scrapbook for jaxon. It has turned out pretty cute so far!! I want to see what you have done!! Love ya tons!!
Aimie